Thursday 5 June 2008

Round Robin Swap

Have joined a round robin/journal swap and this is my attempt at the theme 'woman'. I have no idea why this ended up like this, and I'm not really sure I like it but the mojo has definitely been a bit thin on the ground this week.

The pages are 6 x 6 which is a size I had intended to move to for my daily art cards but given how long its taken me to do this I might have to reconsider that. Not sure I've got time to do anything else, will have to check the posting dates.

6 comments:

Jinny Holt said...

Well I like it Cindy.
Not sure about doing the size as you say-ATC much quicker me thinks.

DF - Heidi said...

blimey O'Riely this page is awesome - totally love it and i get to see if for real first whop whop

Nicks said...

This ones going to be a challenge!! Off to panic!!

PS It's awesome BTW!

PBird said...

I love it! Love the colours and layout, whats not to like? You've just been looking at it too long :) Looking forward to seeing it in real life xxx

Sian said...

This is great. I'll look forward to seeing it for real.

MARGARET FIELD said...

absolutely stunning Cindy

What's On Your Workdesk? Wednesday # 776

  Morning deskers, welcome to our weekly Wednesday Blog Hop - WOYWW. Here's the link to the one responsible, the lovely   Julia at Stamp...