Wednesday 9 July 2008

Cards for other people


I really do like making the occasional card, and am sometimes asked to make them for special occasions. However although I almost always say yes without thinking, I then tie myself up in knots worrying about what to do - especially if you don't know the recipient!! This card was requested by a colleague at work but although I'm pleased with the way it turned out, I am conscious the colours are a bit bright and breezy!! I was also not really sure about the whole Godson but - is it just one word? Still it was what was asked for. Oh well, am dropping it off tonight, hope it's Ok as I don't really want to make another one.

1 comment:

PBird said...

I like it and who says you had to do dull and dark colours for men? :) I need to make mums birthday cards for thursday, fancy doing them for me? He he x

What's On Your Workdesk? Wednesday # 776

  Morning deskers, welcome to our weekly Wednesday Blog Hop - WOYWW. Here's the link to the one responsible, the lovely   Julia at Stamp...