Wednesday 2 July 2008

A girl and a sheep........for Garden Gal

Today I had so much lovely post the Post man brought it in a van!! Some of it was goddies that I had ordered and some was artwork from others - it is all so good I don't know what to look at first.



I have to post this picture which was sent to me by Gude, a member of my daily art card group on flickr. I have often admired her whimsical characters 'girl and a sheep' who she features in a variety of situations. After some gentle prompting from me (I have no shame) she drew this one especially for me. I think it's gorgeous and I'm going to put it in a frame in my display cabinet.

No comments:

What's On Your Workdesk? Wednesday # 776

  Morning deskers, welcome to our weekly Wednesday Blog Hop - WOYWW. Here's the link to the one responsible, the lovely   Julia at Stamp...