Sunday 19 July 2009

Just a couple I like....

Hello everyone, felt the need to come online this morning - withdrawal symptoms. Very antsy at the moment still waiting for final decisions about job to come through - well it appears I do still have a job so I guess I should be grateful but don't know where, who I will be working with or what days/times they would like me to work which makes me feel very unsettled. I did manage to actually do quite a lot of art in the early part of this week, but got so unsettled there's still a lot to be finished. On a positive note, had a great day in the garden yesterday... wasn't going to go out there at all, popped out to put washing out about 9.30 and it was such a nice day didn't come back in (well apart from the odd comfort break!!) until 5.30. Feel very virtuous, and everything looks nice and tidy. I ache a bit though, but in a good way!!

Anyhoo, here are a couple of atcs - I'm still playing with splodging medium and acrylics over things and was quite pleased with the way these two turned out. Might be time for a change soon though...



4 comments:

Lynn said...

Hi Cindy, I hope all turns out in the best possible way for you, sounds like a stressful time.
I just love your ATC's, the splodging you are doing is a beautiful effect :)

Sherry said...

Hope the job worries resolve to your satisfaction Cindy - at least you can lose yourself in your art.

I love these ATCs - beautiful images and gorgeous backgrounds - love the sound of that splodging technique!

June said...

Beautiful work Cindy these are really beautiful and hope they were therapuetic too, also good luck with the job situation.

Pattie said...

Lovely ATC's Cindy !hope all goes well with your job,wishing you luck ......
Pattie
xxx

What's On Your Workdesk? Wednesday # 776

  Morning deskers, welcome to our weekly Wednesday Blog Hop - WOYWW. Here's the link to the one responsible, the lovely   Julia at Stamp...