Wednesday 9 September 2009

In my element......

well, those pesky teenagers have been out of the house this week, one back at school and the other in gainful employment for this week at least lol. The day seems really looooong without someone to pick up after all day, no one to feed every five minutes, no day time tv and only my music blaring out. BLISS.

So here's my ATC for the current MAMMA challenge, whiich is 'Water'. Kept it simple, but like the way the colour has turned out.



I've also had a go at a slide mailer for a friend's birthday - not really sure what it's all about but needed to play with my gilding flakes, try out some of that paper I bought last week and use one of my new stamps. So this is what came out. Job done I guess.





The bottle top charm gave me no end of trouble as I couldn't squash it completely flat all the way round - maybe because I was using my pretty girly pink hammer!!. But in the end, it kind of looked like a 'hood' over the lady's head so I used it anyway. Not something I'm going to try again soon as I quite like my fingers.

3 comments:

Pattie said...

O WOW Cindy I love the cover of your mailer,god knows how you did it but its stunning !! x

Carol said...

Me too, don't know how you did it, but it is beautiful. I love all the yellows and greens, did you use alcohol inks? xx

Ange J Lee said...

Great mailer Cindy...I love that cover too!

What's n Your Work Desk? Wednesday # 773

  Morning deskers, welcome to our weekly Wednesday Blog Hop - WOYWW. Here's the link to the one responsible, the lovely   Julia at Stamp...