Thursday 14 January 2010

Going round and round.......


in circles, or to be exact, making up a circle book for the current challenge at Art n Soul. I've never had a go at one of these but they looked rather intriguing.


From seeing some of the other's players comments I realised that it was probably necessary to have very good and accuirate folds to make the book close up when completed. Because of that I decided to just colour and stamp plain photocopy paper and basically see where that took me.


The theme was open. Which is disastrous for me - say, 'you can do whatever you like' and every idea worth a jot just flies out the window. So in the end I just pulled together some 'inspirational' quote stamps, one for each of the 4 segments, and went on from there.



All in all a fun project to do but with some potential to mess it up. I haven't put any additional embellishments on to keep it folding nicely and the cover is also a bit plain but I think it's fine.

4 comments:

SusanLotus said...

I love the quotes in your book! So inspiring.

Jan said...

Lovely colours, lovely quotes, lovely book!

georgina said...

great stuff Cindy!!! love the quotes and as usual the colours you use, luv georginaxx

Viv said...

I think it's fine too!! Great job Cindy and thanks for joining in!

What's On Your Workdesk? Wednesday # 776

  Morning deskers, welcome to our weekly Wednesday Blog Hop - WOYWW. Here's the link to the one responsible, the lovely   Julia at Stamp...