Thursday 6 October 2011

More 'stuff' - quick show n tell

Here's my completed canvas. Did the drawing about 6 months ago and finally incorporated it into a canvas. Made this one for myself. It's upside down. Why I don't know. I've never had a picture upload the wrong way round before. Ooops! Well, just lean to  the left. Sigh. Life's too short to worry about these things. (Addendum: discovered that  if I save it on my pc skeewif it uploads the right way round - the things you have to do)


Despite the demise of my melt pot, did manage to do a bit of beeswax work. A few ATCs and a tag. Which I also can't get the right way up lol. But you get the idea.





Also found time to make this little hanging. Just a few ods and ends I had stamped/coloured made - seemed to go together. Couldn't find my nice 'believe' stamp though. Another thing that's gone down a black hole. (Keep losing my 'word' stamps. Think I forget to put them away because they are small.)



See ya soon.
Cindyx

10 comments:

Sherry said...

Some lovely things there Cindy - see you're back in the groove xx

SusanLotus said...

You have been so creative! All these pieces of Art are so beautiful!
Hope you´ll have a great week!
Hugs!

Kay Griffin said...

Lovely ATCs and I love your wall hanging. Who makes that gorgeous Rose stamp? Shame you lost your "believe" word :) x

annesyme said...

Gorgeous uploads Cindy. Your canvas is fantastic!!
Anne xx

CAROL said...

Wow! some great work Cindy, love the canvas x

Sue said...

Your wax stuff looks great!

Netty said...

wow Cindy you have been working hard and all such terrific projects. x

Sunshine Girl said...

Oooh I love everything you have made here! looks like you have a had a fun week! I emailed ranger about my broken melt pot and they are sending me a new one :)

Shoshi said...

Your work is so creative - love your canvas, colours, artwork. Very well done!!

Anonymous said...

wow! the background coloring mixture is awesome i just love it for an artist it is so important .


Plastic Cards
Plastic card printing

What's n Your Work Desk? Wednesday # 773

  Morning deskers, welcome to our weekly Wednesday Blog Hop - WOYWW. Here's the link to the one responsible, the lovely   Julia at Stamp...