Tuesday 8 May 2012

TioT - Down by the Beach!!!

Well it would be a nice idea - as long as it was somewhere hot and sunny!! It's so cold in my craft room I need some fingerless gloves on (can't type with mittens LOL).

Anyhow just quickly posting my DT entry for the current 'Try  it on Tuesday' challenge.

I love this stamp which I picked up for a song in a sale last year, there is something very calming about the image. The words are from a Crafty Individuals set (CI-272). I used mainly distress inks to colour in my picture, with just a touch of promarkers here and there.

I do hope you will pop over to TioT and see the other DT submissions and add your own entry. Projects can be in any medium as long as they fit the theme. See you there!!

4 comments:

The Sparkly Fairy said...

I love the tag you have created x

Catherine said...

Fab tag, love the colours.....

Meggymay said...

Great tag Cindy, can picture you working in the fingerless gloves.
Yvonne x

Sherry said...

oooh, wish I was there! Lovely tag Cindy x

What's On Your Workdesk? Wednesday # 776

  Morning deskers, welcome to our weekly Wednesday Blog Hop - WOYWW. Here's the link to the one responsible, the lovely   Julia at Stamp...