Thursday 16 August 2012

Quick Post - 'Bee the best you can Bee'

Well I promised you's see some new Octopode images now I have some new digis compliments of Lily Chilvers at The Octopode Factory for my winning TOFF entry..

I couldn't resist using this little guy on a quick ATC. Now, what to make with the other two?

There'll  be a new fortnightly challenge along tomorrow so why not join in?

Now, off to tidy my  desk and have a peep at those new stamps that arrived today.....

So many stamps.... so little time.....

3 comments:

Fuchsia said...

Ha ha I love it !

chrissie said...

Just love it--you make them look so appealing :)

Love Chrissie xx

Redanne said...

He really is a cutie Cindy, love your ATC, the background is wonderful. A x

What's n Your Work Desk? Wednesday # 773

  Morning deskers, welcome to our weekly Wednesday Blog Hop - WOYWW. Here's the link to the one responsible, the lovely   Julia at Stamp...