Thursday 6 December 2012

Getting Festive in the Home.....

I originally made this advent calender for a friend but decided to keep it! I think the design needs a little more work and probably less patterns. (my OCD wants the patterns and pictures to create a pleasing whole and be the right way up whatever the day but I think that might be beyond my capabilities to work out LOL).





WOYWWers may recognise this 'tree' from past posts as it has been languishing on my desk for some weeks. I got a template for this from the 'Every Crafts a Pound' stall at Ally Pally and then adapted it a bit. Considering I just used scraps and a bit of Kraft paper this didn't turn out half bad. But having made one I wouldn't necessarily construct it in the same sequence I did this one if I did it again. If that makes sense.

Oh well better try and get some sleep, back at work tomorrow. After a week of really good sleeping despite my cough insonia is back with a bang just when I really need a good night's sleep. Take from that what you will.

See ya soon.

Ooooh oooh before I forget AGAIN, it hasn't escaped my notice that the followers bar has crept up to 200!! Welcome everyone and thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Caroline said...

These are stunning I love the calender. Caroline xxx

chrissie said...

Both great makes and the advent calendar is a great idea. Thanks for the inspiration

Love Chrissie xx

Meggymay said...

Great projects Cindy. The Calender looks fantastic.
Yvonne

May said...

Fabulous projects Cindy... Love that calendar... Hugs May x x x

annesyme said...

Love the advent calendar and the tree both are fantastic creations. Just off to pm you over on Docrafts.
Anne x

What's n Your Work Desk? Wednesday # 773

  Morning deskers, welcome to our weekly Wednesday Blog Hop - WOYWW. Here's the link to the one responsible, the lovely   Julia at Stamp...