Friday 4 January 2013

Birthdays again.....

Sorry about the upside down pictures but blogger via IE9 is playing silly buggers again this afternoon and I really cannot be bothered to change browser to try and sort it out, I might come back later and try and sort it out (or is life just tooooo short?). Currently  I can only upload pics in HTML and I can get them to load facing left, or facing right, but not the right way up. Yet another great IT mystery that I'll probably never get to the bottom of.

Anyhow, the birthday cards just never stop do they LOL? I've already had two this year and this is the third.


A quick digi card I made for my nephew - look at me, even did a liner for the envelope!! I never really know what to do with teenage boy cards. I was going to do a photo card but seem to have filed my last set of photos somewhere strange on my pc. I do have a system (?) but the collection is getting so big it's still hard to manage (and when I'm feeling lazy I occasionally save things any old where - my bad). But I'll have to put a whole day aside to sort that  particular mess out.

And here's a little teacup card I made as my response to the 'Out of a Hat' Team's invite to the Mad Hatter's Tea Party. Didn't turn out quite as expected but just a bit of fun!! What would your reply look like? Or wouldn't you go?


LOL, on the whole it's not been a very good day on the pc (printer been playing up as well) but I'm still smiling.Hope you haven't got a crick in your neck.

Gotta go make a rocket now. Or should that be build a rocket? I've got Elbow on the CD player.

10 comments:

SandeeNC said...

sigh, Blogger sure can be a bugger, huh? I LOVE the matchingliner to your nephews card, use to do that, but have gotten lazy I guess! Good luck sorting those pictures out, you reminded me it's time to clear off the 2012 pictures into storage so they aren't in my way! waving hi from the chilly hills of North Carolina :)

chrissie said...

Hi Cindy

Great acceptance idea for the Hatters Party. Love the hearts on the cup and you even sneaked in the Hatter, Rabbit and Doormouse as well.

Hope you will think of us every time you have a cuppa this week and celebrate the start of 2013.

Love Chrissie xx

Netty said...

Great cards Cindy...you should definitely try Google Chrome, enjoy the weekend, Annette x

Janet said...

WOW!!! Cindy,your RSVP is terrific,so glad you are coming to our party,Happy New Year.
Thanks for joining us at Out of a Hat,see you next week
Janet x

Sandra's Spot said...

Hi Cindy Fantastic teacup RSPV I love it. So glad you can make the Hatters party. Also love the card for your nephew.Hugs Sandra X

Meggymay said...

Love these two cards, especially the tea cup. It was fun looking at them side ways.
Yvonne x

Neet said...

Great cards both of them and does it matter if I have to have a bit of neck exercise to view. No, it's well worth it. Love them both.
Hugs, Neet xx

Rachel OCrowley said...

Very cute cards!

Von said...

What super cards Cindy :) love your RSVP
Von ☺

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Isn't Blogger crazy how it has a mind of its own? I love your tea party invite and even though I'm not that fond of tea I'd come. I'd want the bottle that says "drink me" though because surely no harm can come from that. Kicky fun birthday card too!

What's n Your Work Desk? Wednesday # 773

  Morning deskers, welcome to our weekly Wednesday Blog Hop - WOYWW. Here's the link to the one responsible, the lovely   Julia at Stamp...