Tuesday 1 October 2013

CD Crafting – more cards for MacMillan

Thought I really ought to make use of some of these CDs and digikits I keep buying. And the cards you can make with them have the advantage of being very quick if you want them to be!!

Here are a few made with the ‘Bloke’ collection from Serif (Not sure who the artist is but I’m pretty sure they do a lot of girly images as well – I have a mug and some rubber stamps in the same style). These are so simple it is almost a crime to call it card making but I think they turned out OK. Because I felt guilty they were so simple I put a matching insert inside each one.

IMG_0876[1]

IMG_0877[1]

I bought the original ‘Frou Frou’ papers and toppers and loved it so much it is one kit where I used every single scrap up. I was really pleased to see a CD brought out by Crafters Companion earlier this year with lots of new art work as well as the original. (I don’t think the original card kit wasunder license to Crafters Companion but I could be wrong).

IMG_0875[1]

The digikits loaded easily onto my Craft Artist programme and are a piece of proverbial to work with. There are some really lovely images (I have barely scratched the surface) and I have done very little to them apart from the odd bit of layering and decoupage and (of course) girly bling!!

IMG_0873[1]

Hope I am not boring you with my cards – sorry, there are more to come!!

3 comments:

chrissie said...

These are all terrific Cindy-well done

Love Chrissie xx

Meggymay said...

Great selection of cards Cindy. Good luck with the fund raising.
Yvonne x

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Oh my gawd! I totally laughed out loud at the Beer Hunter card. You're right that I've seen chick stamps in the same style as your dudes. The Frou Frou girls are fun too. Thanks for sharing!!

What's n Your Work Desk? Wednesday # 773

  Morning deskers, welcome to our weekly Wednesday Blog Hop - WOYWW. Here's the link to the one responsible, the lovely   Julia at Stamp...