Thursday 3 April 2014

Cindy’s Monthly Art Draw – April ‘Spring’

IMG_1130[1]A quick little project for this month’s art draw (or would be quick if I wasn’t such a fiddler – I won’t say perfectionist because that is not true but I do like a bit of faffing about).

I’m feeling a bit full of the joys of Spring (heaven knows why) and I fancied making a little house so this is what I’ve come up with. The template is one from Anna Marie Designs which I have had for absolutement yonks and I pressed into service a previously unused stamp set from Crafty Individuals for the vines and butterflies. I did use some new stash (the circle die with hearts) but I was given them by a friend. Punched flowers and a few candi centres. I even used the waste from the die – those little blue hearts were so cute!!

IMG_1135[1]

Usual rules apply, leave a comment on this post if you wish to be included in the draw, feel free to link from your own blogs and if you let me know you have I will put you in the draw twice. International players welcome, closing date 9.00 pm on Thursday 30th April.

 IMG_1132[1]

6 comments:

Meggymay said...

Fantastic alteration Cindy. The box looks so fresh and Springlike, we are still waiting for that to happen in the N.E.
Yvonne x

Viv said...

This is fab Cindy!
I have a birdie here looking for a home!! LOL x

Princess Judy Palmer said...

What a pretty spring bird house. That is a neat project.

Glennis F said...

Lovely spring project - the colours are perfect

Karen Petitt said...

Beautiful! That also reminds me that I have quite a few of those templates but have not used them, shame on me lol! Karen x

Chrysalis said...

What is it about birdhouses that makes them so appealing?! Love 'em! Chris xx

What's n Your Work Desk? Wednesday # 773

  Morning deskers, welcome to our weekly Wednesday Blog Hop - WOYWW. Here's the link to the one responsible, the lovely   Julia at Stamp...