Tuesday 3 June 2014

Try It On Tuesday- A woman’s right to Shoes!!

Oh goodness, late again with my DT post, I will be getting in such trouble!! However we are now mid challenge at Try It On Tuesday so I have a chance to nudge you into taking part with some extra inspiration – there’s still a week to go!!

The theme for this challenge is 'Feminine and Fancy' and you can get as girly and frivolous  as you wish. And what I ask you is more feminine and fancy than a gorgeous shoe? (Even if these days most of my footwear appreciation is window shopping rather than wearing!!).

  IMG_1246[1] 

I have used a template from House of Zandra – but shoes really are very easy to make and there are other templates available on the web although I would recommend using a decent weight cardstock so that your finished project is not too flimsy. The papers I have chosen are from Teresa Collins ‘fabrications’ range (yum yum) so pretty substantial. Then I just went a bit nuts with the decoration!! The big blowsy flower was one I made at the recent WOYWW crop.

IMG_1245[1]

So go on, join in at TiOT with your feminine and fancy creation!!

6 comments:

chrissie said...

Very beautiful Cindy and great idea for the challenge.

Love Chrissie x

BJ said...

How adorable love the colour combo. BJ

Mrs.B said...

Gorgeous shoe Cindy, love the DP and fab flower.
Avril x

Shoshi said...

Oooh how gorgeous is this, Cindy! Love it!

Shoshi

maska said...

En nydelig sko.
Gorgeous shoe Cindy. Love it.

Bee and Dee said...

I really love this shoe, hugs Bee

What's n Your Work Desk? Wednesday # 773

  Morning deskers, welcome to our weekly Wednesday Blog Hop - WOYWW. Here's the link to the one responsible, the lovely   Julia at Stamp...