Wednesday 11 June 2014

What’s on Your Workdesk, Wednesday #262

Morning deskers!! Failed miserably last week without a linky to guide me but we’ll try again this week!! I have been so busy just lately with the house and garden I am very behind with my crafting and blogging. In fact the craft room was quite a mess, so it had to be tidied tonight. Boring.

IMG_1275[1]

But I do have some WIP on my other desk – things I started on holiday and then at the crop, still not finished. I spent a whole day stamping, embossing and cutting those flowers and still nothing to show for it. Maybe in the next few days!! Two new prima doll stamps so I can make even more bunting – yep, I do have a bit of an addiction with these!

IMG_1276[1]

So that’s me, work today (joy) so I’ll be visiting later this evening.

Oh and if you don’t know what I am on about (is that even possible?) go here for an explanation.

Have a good Wednesday!!

5 comments:

Krisha said...

Hey Cindy,
Great works on your desk, even if they are "waiting".
Betsy has been sor neglected this past week too. Summer life is much faster paced I guess.

Still LATE Tuesday night here, just waiting for the linky to go up on Julia's blog. Hope I can keep my eyes open long enough....LOL

Shoshi said...

Gorgeous flowers, Cindy! I'm not sharing anything on WOYWW this week as I haven't had a chance to do anything. My workdesk is a dumping ground and I haven't even cleaned off the gesso from my last project... Exhausted after all my hubby's retirement celebrations, and preparing for our first holiday for 4 years which begins on Friday.

Shoshi

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Cindy, guessing you know there will be no linky as Julia is ill, LL Jan has the info but don't think it's anything too serious from what she said.
Got your ATC, it's gorgeous, thank you so much.
Desk looks nice and tidy, understand the gardening thing as I have been doing quite a bit myself.
Happy crafting, Angela @Felix the Crafty Cat x
http://angelacuttingandcarving.blogspot.co.uk/

CraftygasheadZo said...

Loving those flowers, fab colours! Take care Zo xx

maska said...

Nydelige blomster.
Gorgeous flower.( and ATC)

What's n Your Work Desk? Wednesday # 773

  Morning deskers, welcome to our weekly Wednesday Blog Hop - WOYWW. Here's the link to the one responsible, the lovely   Julia at Stamp...