Monday 7 July 2014

CLEAN AND SIMPLE FOR FANTASY STAMPERS

 

FANTASY STAMPERSIt’s time for a new Challenge at Fantasy Stampers and this fortnight we are looking for your clean and simple stamping projects.

We are also still looking for Guest Designers so if you are interested pop on over  to theblog to find out more and check out the inspiration from the rest of the DT.

Well, I must confess that clean and simple isn’t my favourite style – not because I don’t like it but because as a fairly messy crafter it gives me less opportunity to hide my mucky mistakes! !

Still I had a go.

IMG_1312[1]

I masked off the card and then inked the centre panel with Broken China and Peacock Feather distress inks. (are they actually different? I am beginning to wonder). A little spritz with water and some mica for a bit of subtle sparkle and then overstamped in Black Archival. The main stamp is from a Paper Artsy set, the sentiment from my stash of word stamps.

And that’s it. Because I am a glutton for punishment I shall be along next Saturday with some mid-challenge inspiration, accompanied by our first GD. See ya!

3 comments:

Glennis F said...

I love this one - so classy

Christina said...

Beautiful Cindy!
Hugs Kristel

Taunya Butler said...

This is a super beautiful card and I love the shadow of a dandelion to blow on and the sentiment!! Love it!!

What's On Your Workdesk? Wednesday # 776

  Morning deskers, welcome to our weekly Wednesday Blog Hop - WOYWW. Here's the link to the one responsible, the lovely   Julia at Stamp...