Tuesday 22 July 2014

Just a couple of quickies…

Really these two came together just when I was  playing with my new swirly die. The papers are a bit ‘in your face’ but I like them.

IMG_1333

IMG_1335

This second one was all ‘bits’. The card had already been folded but abandoned, the spotty bit just fitted the space, and I was playing around with the thin stripey one and the body form as it reminded me a bit of ‘ticking’. I do love it when a project comes together (without too much planning lol). Have a good Tuesday. Cindyxx

3 comments:

Krisha said...

These are great cards Cindy. How fun it is when things just kinda find their own way onto a card.

chrissie said...

Terrific cards Cindy and I love the backgrounds they look fresh and crisp.

Love Chrissie x

Nikki Acton said...

I love these, bold but sophisticated! Have emailed you. Love the swirl. Xxx

What's n Your Work Desk? Wednesday # 773

  Morning deskers, welcome to our weekly Wednesday Blog Hop - WOYWW. Here's the link to the one responsible, the lovely   Julia at Stamp...