Wednesday 2 July 2014

What’s On Your Work Desk? Wednesday

No idea what number, I have been awol in Portugal, back nearly a week now but still not in any kind of routine. So happy Wednesday deskers, I hear there have been some shennanigans with our illustrious leader feeling a tad poorly, so will be popping over to Stamping Ground to leave some lurve as soon as I have finished here. And that’s where you need to to get the info, the gen, the whotnot and find out what I am going on about.

To business, a desk:

IMG_1310[1]

What can I say, not a lot going on, still playing with those flowers, I am going to do something with mache flower pots. Some mags, my phone, a necklace to put away and a hoover. Yes I am a domestic goddess, I have even cleaned both the bathrooms already today. Haven’t managed in here though judging by the state of the floor. But I am not going to be working on it  until later, I’m going here.

IMG_1311[1]

Like Julia I have just had a holiday and the garden is a bit of a jungle – what have you all been doing while we’ve been away?  It’s beautiful out there, so I am off into the garden for an hour or so while it is cool and I’ll be back here for a catch up with you all before glamming myself up and heading out for lunch with some girlies. Then probably an hour in the garden with a book before my bestie comes over for a cardmaking 101 class this evening. No men, they are all at a beer festival.

Have a nice day – I shall!!

17 comments:

Robyn Oliver said...

Hi Cindy, well it sounds like you're in for a wonderful day...gardening and lunch and crafting, whooppie...have fun. Happy WOYWW and have a super week RobynO#8

Gillian Pearce said...

Hi Cindy. You're garden's looking lovely. Sounds like you got a great day ahead. Hope you have fun.
What's that grey and orange thing on your desk?
Have a great week
Gillian ##28

Anonymous said...

Love your garden! It doesn't look bad to me at all, but then I would never willingly spend time gardening. All those years of weeding the yard at the beach (at a penny a weed!) put me right off it. I emailed you camera info, for what my thoughts might be worth to you. And you have me totally wrong - I am completely a "snapper" and NOT a photographer at all :) I just hide it well....

{wink}


Happy WOYWW!
Mary Anne (1)

Nan G said...

A super nice day ahead for you! Enjoy...no men! Sounds perfect to me. Hw

Nan G said...

Should be... Hugs and Happy WOYWW! Nan G #53

Evalila said...

What a fab workspace! And the garden looks beautiful! Happy WOYWW, Evelyn # 58

Nikki said...

Your place looks like a fun space to create in and your garden looks inviting :) My poor garden is pretty sad at the moment
Happy WOYWW hugs Nikki 6

Shoshi said...

Love your creative space and your garden, Cindy! It all looks gorgeous. Thanks for your visit and your nice comment - those of us on the 5:2 diet need to encourage each other, I think. It's the first diet I've come across that I think will actually work for me because it's so manageable - just eating less two days a week and normally for the rest is certainly do-able for me!

I have ongoing health issues but at least some of them are now being treated, if not cured - symptom alleviation is all one can hope for but if it makes me feel better I'm definitely not complaining! Anyway, if I hadn't got ill, I wouldn't be doing the art I am now enjoying so much, and I wouldn't have made so many great friends!

Weight gain/loss is very strange sometimes - I tried to go on a diet once and gained weight! The 5:2 at least sounds logical and has other benefits too and I'm very excited to be on it. I'll keep everyone posted with my progress on my blog. Let me know if you decide to do it too!

Happy WOYWW,
Shoshi #23

CraftygasheadZo said...

Well it sounds like you are having a fabulous day! My garden would be a jungle if my parents didn't look after it, thankfully they love gardening! Take care Zo xx 46

Paper rainbow said...

What a fabulous workspace you have, thanks for sharing.
morag 34

Anne said...

Hi Cindy love your space and you've got a lot of stuff!!!! :-) Hope you had a great day. Anne x #32

Julia Dunnit said...

Sounds like a great day Cindy...I am jhankering a it after a tidy garden, it's like someone turned a key to make it grow wildly! Sounds like Portugal was a real tonic, lovely lovely. Love the look of the light in your room.

pearshapedcrafting said...

Just a perfect day……..Your garden looks great! Not sure i like the mention of - gasp! a vacuum cleaner!!! Chris 75

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Cindy, I just love your work space. The gardens have gone mad recently, must be the warm weather and then the rain, everything has popped up like a jungle, especially the weeds Lol!
Happy crafting and have a great week, Angela x # 48

Neet said...

Gorgeous garden and gorgeous stamp room. Or should I say craft! Looks so light and airy - got green face now with envy.

Hugs and Thanks for visiting me - Neet 10 xx

505whimsygirl said...

Hi Cindy,

I have always wanted to go to Portugal! I grew up in northern California and we had a large population of portuguese and italians (all farmers).

Your desk looks nice and happy.

As for your garden; I love the lushness of the UK gardens. I wish I could have that here. My water bill would be way too much though.

Happy belated WOYWW
Peace, Kay (60)

fairy thoughts said...

sounds like an idylic day... a bit of everrything hopeit was good
still cat hing up while in the gym
janet#7

What's n Your Work Desk? Wednesday # 773

  Morning deskers, welcome to our weekly Wednesday Blog Hop - WOYWW. Here's the link to the one responsible, the lovely   Julia at Stamp...