Monday 13 October 2014

21st birthday pop -up

Thought I would share my latest commission card with you as it should have been received by now. The brief was to do something with playing cards as the young lad in question does card tricks. Although I confidently said ‘OK’ I was in a bit of a panic when I couldn't find anything in my digi collection that I could use. Then I remembered a small pack of cards that I had in my stash and after a bit of a rummage to locate them (it turned out they were the perfect size!) it was plain sailing.

IMG_1498

I did do a tiny bit of stamping – see the black spade and club but basically it was just assemblage. Still quite pleased with the way it turned out though!

4 comments:

Glennis F said...

Looks great!

Jacee said...

How fantastic Cindy, this is amazing.
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

chrissie said...

A wonderful idea Cindy and a terrific card.

Love Chrissie x

Anonymous said...

A great creation! I am going to have to learn how to make these. I just love them.

What's n Your Work Desk? Wednesday # 773

  Morning deskers, welcome to our weekly Wednesday Blog Hop - WOYWW. Here's the link to the one responsible, the lovely   Julia at Stamp...