Wednesday 21 October 2015

What’s On Your Workdesk? Wednesday #333

Truly until I saw Julia’s post on my FB feed it had not even registered that it was Wednesday. I am not sure if I am really, really busy or just becoming increasingly disconnected……..

Any hoo, am hiding from all my responsibilities and actually crafting today so here’s a quick peek:

IMG_1840[1]

Yes, Christmas has arrived. And I have also tried out my first bit of folk arting – the black card on the right. Prepped hearts to be treated same way. As you can see I use the best chairs in the house for my craft room.

Breaking news – DD is returning home before Christmas for an as yet unspecified duration….. looking forward to it but do I keep my craft room and disrupt the rest of the house or retire to a smaller bedroom and try to squash it all in there? Decisions, decisions……

Maybe I could persuade hubby we need an annexe…….

Pop over here to find out about WOYWW!

8 comments:

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Possession is all...mwhahahahaha. I say Stay Put in the room....your daughter'll be ok in the smaller one :-D I'm loving those Christmas words and your folk art is really lovely. Bring it to the Crop so we can have a closer gander at it!!
Hugs, LLJ 14 xxx

shazsilverwolf said...

Completely agree with Jan, keep your room,after all generally your daughter will only be using the room to sleep in,! Love the folk art look to the card, and I have a pile of those MDF words I must get round to doing something with. Have a great week, hugs, Shaz, xx

Helen said...

I agree with LLJ and Shaz, keep the room, possession is 9/10 of the law etc etc!! Love the letters, got some similar I bought last year to decorate.. maybe will get round to it this year!! Helen 2

Anne said...

Definitely keep the room :-) Anne x #22

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

You need your space far more than they do and it is your house. Don't you dare move out of your space girl or they will think they can have what they want all the time. Anyway if they care they will understand your needs. Have a great woyww and happy crafting, Angela x 24

Sofie V said...

Your card with the little flowers looks beautiful!

Greetings, Sofie #56
http://sofies-succulent-beads.blogspot.be/

505whimsygirl said...

I can understand the difficulty of giving up your crafting space. Well, maybe I can't since I don't have a designated area. Your folk art heart is beautiful. I love it on the black background.

I'm finally getting around to some desks today - better late than never.
Happy belated WOYWW
Hugs, Kay (38)

reclaimed dining table said...

Love your post. You've been busy. I love your folk art heart! Thanks for sharing!

What's n Your Work Desk? Wednesday # 773

  Morning deskers, welcome to our weekly Wednesday Blog Hop - WOYWW. Here's the link to the one responsible, the lovely   Julia at Stamp...